|Frequency||20-25KHz, automatic frequency tracking|
|Ultrasonic Power||1800 W|
|Accompany Diameter||25 mm|
|Optional tip Diameter||20, 28 mm|
|Crushing Capacity||50-1200 ml|
|Duty Cycle||0.1-99.9 %|
|Power supply||220/110 50Hz/60Hz|
Probe Sonicator is an ultrasonic cavitation in liquid effects versatile, multi-purpose instrument. It can be used a variety of animals and plants, viruses, cells, bacteria and tissue broken, but can be used to emulsification, separation, homogenization, extraction, anti-foaming, clear, Nanomaterials, distributed and speed up chemical reactions. Instrument is widely used in biology, microbiology, physics, zoology, agriculture, pharmaceuticals, chemicals, sewage treatment, nano-materials and other fields.
- Large screen LCD.
- Microcomputer control, can store 50 groups of work data.
- Timer set up to 999 minutes
- Ultrasonic time, ultrasonic power can be set.
- Automatically detect ultrasonic power to prevent the ultrasonic power with the sample temperature change.
- Integrated temperature control to prevent overheating of the sample.
- Frequency automatic tracking, automatic fault alarm
SJIA-1800W main technical parameters:
- Work environment: Indoor (no moisture, no sunlight, no corrosive gas)
- Power Supply: 220-240V 50/60HZ ,or 110-115V 50/60HZ;
- Standard configuration: SJIA-1200W includes a 25mm probe and sound abating chamber.
Optional probe:Φ20, Φ28mm
Probe choose reference as following:
model SJIA-1800W can be upgrade Continuous Flow Ultrasonic Homogenizer
- Continuous cell flow : 316 stainless steel with double walls through which cooling water can circulate, This flow cell allows for 10 L per hour sonication under max.It work with 10-20mm(1/2’‘ to 1’’ ) probes;it works with 950w to 2000w syclon ultrasonic processors
- Full Amplitude Control : Amplitude (intensity) is controlled from 1-100% giving a greater degree of resolution and the ability to pinpoint the amplitude needed to effectively process your sample.
- Programmability : Parameters including processing times, pulse on/off and power output ,it can be saved to memory and run by the touch of a button.This new system can restore more than 50 custom program.
- Pulse Mode : Adjustable pulse On and Off times to reduce the heat gain in temperature sensitive samples.
- Auto Tuning : The Sonicator digitally tracks frequency changes in the converter/ tip assembly caused by load and temperature changes and maintain electrical efficiency at all times.
- Manual tuning is unnecessary.
- Temperature Monitoring : An optional temperature probe is available for those customers who wish to monitor the temperature of their sample. If the temperature limitis reached, sonication shuts down toprevent overheating
- Biological / Biotech